Is one of the leading cement companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It was founded in 1381 AH by His Royal Highness Prince Mohammed bin Saud Al-Kabeer, may God have mercy on him, and started production in 1386 AH in one production line (oven number 1) with a capacity of 300 tons clinker / The company's first expansion was in 1392 AH with the addition of a second production line (kiln no. 2) with a production capacity of 800 tons / clinker / day, followed by a second expansion in 1398 which added production lines of 1500 ton / clinker / (Oven no. 3 and oven no. 4) The third expansion was in 1402 AH and the addition of kiln No. 5 and the production increased from 1400 tons / clinker / day to 5600 k / day. The fourth expansion jumped by production in 1411 from 5600 to 8650 kt by adding a complete production line The production capacity of 3000 tons / clinker / day. The fifth expansion is production line 7 with a production capacity of 10,000 tons / clinker / day. This was accompanied by an expansion in the capacities of grinding raw materials, grinding of cement, storage of raw materials and finished products, Electrical necessary for the factory.
Other aspects of Al Yamama Cement
• The number of employees and employees in the company during the month of January 2010 (937) worker and employee
• The current daily production of clinker (18600) tons, or more than (21800) tons of cement
• Clinker is the material that comes out of the furnaces and is produced from the burning of raw materials under high temperatures and this material is then grinded with a certain proportion of gypsum to become known cement.
• The company produces ordinary Portland cement and salt resistant cement.
• Cement delivers to customers either a bagged weight of 50 kg bag or a liquid